Donate to Homeward Bound Pets
Put your love of animals into action—helping more cats and dogs land on their feet. Whether one of our cats or dogs needs medical attention or is perfectly healthy and needs a home, your donation ensures that our animals receive help when they need it.
Be a Buddy – Sponsor a Pet:
You can show your compassion for shelter animals by becoming a buddy to an animal. Your donation helps provide a shelter animal with care, food, toys, bedding and veterinary care while it stays at the shelter until we can find it’s ‘Forever Home’.
Recycle Returnable Bottles and Cans at our Thrift Shop:
Please bring us your Oregon recyclable soda/beer cans, glass bottles and plastic bottles, 24/7. You can leave them in the bin by the front door of our Thrift Shop located at 1020 NE Lafayette Avenue in McMinnville, behind JW Carstar. We can also recycle your empty ink cartridges too.
Donate supplies for our shelter:
- Purina Indoor Cat Chow
- Purina Kitten Chow
- Friskies Canned Cat Food
- Purina Dog Food & any brand of Grain Free dog food
- Cat Litter: ABM, Animal Bedding Materiel, (Buchanan Cellers or Wilco)
- Rubber-backed bath mats (good condition only)
- New or Hardly-used Cat Scratching Posts
- Cat or Dog Carriers
- Paper Towels, we use about 24 rolls a week
- Bleach, we use about 10 gallons a week
- SUN Liquid Laundry Detergent (High Efficiency)
- Baby Wipes
- HP Ink Cartridge #933XL and #932XL
- Epson Ink Cartridge #126 color or black