Our shelter is now open to the public Wednesday – Saturday from 12:00p.m. – 4:00p.m.
10601 SE Loop Rd McMinnville, Oregon
Please note we have added some policies to help maintain the shelter property and as a result of our recent renovations.
- We have a new office and lobby (with a sign on the door). Please enter via the sidewalk parallel to the gate and enter the “front” door facing Loop road. All volunteers and visitors MUST sign in at the office first.
- As always, the public is NOT allowed into our kennels. We have pictures of our dogs in the office and on our website. If you are seriously interested in adopting a dog, we will bring them in for you to view and interact with them.
- Please do not park blocking the sidewalk. We will have cones to help with this.
- We do not have a public restroom any longer due to it being our intake/cat hold. We are sorry for any inconvenience.
- Our winter hours remain in effect until March 21st. When Summer hours begin, our hours will be: 11:00a.m. – 5:00p.m.
- In order to keep our shelter grounds clean and safe, we cannot allow any use of tobacco, marijuana, vaping, smoking, or chewing products on site (including parking lots).