Available to Yamhill County residents only
To apply for Financial Assistance:
Call the clinic at 503-472-0341, ext 2 and talk with the receptionist; leave a message if no answer and she will call you back as soon as she can. She will ask questions about your government assistance to speed the process. You will need to present current copies of these and photo ID before we can schedule the surgery appointment (you can also scan and email to email@example.com). Unfortunately, we are unable to accept paperwork for financial assistance the day of surgery.
- If you are on OHP
- We need the current award letter with the name of the pet owner on it (OHP for children/dependents does not qualify)
- If you are on SNAP, TANIF, Subsidized Housing (Section 8)
- Current award letter stating benefits are received, with name of pet owner
- If you are on Disability
- Disability award letter with name of pet owner (social security alone does not qualify)
- If you are Low Income and do not receive other assistance, you need to show a household income below the federal poverty level.
- Persons in household
- 1 – $12,490 per year ($1,041 month)
- 2 – $16,910 per year ($1,409 month)
- 3 – $21,330 per year ($1,776 month)
- 4 – $25,750 per year ($2,146 month)
- A letter verifying benefits for SNAP food benefits, and OHP medical benefits can be obtained at
- 368 NE Norton LN, McMinnville, OR 97128
- You can obtain a copy of your Disability award letter or annual benefits letter from your account at medicare.gov
We are located at 723 NE Evans St in McMinnville. All Dogs must be on a leash or in a carrier, all cats must be in a carrier, ONE cat to a carrier. Call 503-472-0341, ext 2 to arrange to borrow one if you do not have one; there is a refundable deposit.